Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moving to Austria - Opening a Brewery

As many of you know it has long been my dream to open a Brewery in Austria. My dream has finally been realized and we will be moving shortly. I thought I would pass along directions to our new place located in the pristine village of Fucking. Keeping things simple, the name of my new establishment will be “Kyle’s Fucking Brewery” and we will only make one kind of beer…Fucking beer. I think it has a nice ring to it: “Can you get me another fucking beer please?”

When you come out to visit, please pay close attention to the directions attached; If you lose your way, ask anyone on the road for assistance. They are a bunch of helpful fuckers. Some advice: Stay on the Fucking road. If you pass the Fucking Church you went too far. Turn around and get back to Fucking.

You will notice that the directions start in the Village of Fucking. If you don’t know how to get to Fucking by now I am not sure I can help you.

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment